Industrial results - Heat Recovery characteristics
The heat recovery equipments are very satisfying today. The concept has been validated and specific safety analysis (common approach with new technologies) has been translated into internal procedures assuring an adequate usage of the technology.
The following table shows the reactants temperature at end 2009 of the first burners.
|O2 Preheating||540°C ± 10°|
|GN Preheating||440°C ± 10°|
The following parameters of the equipment have been tracked:
- Maintenance: Very low level of maintenance has been observed.
- Safety: No specific difficulties. The safety analysis performed during the engineering phase has allowed controlling perfectly all the transient without any difficulty.
- Control system: The control system of the equipments is integrated inside the furnace control system. No incompatibilities were faced from the beginning.
From the start-up to today’s configuration, ALGLASS SUN burner has demonstrated the following characteristics:
- Good functioning with natural gas and fuel oil
- Perfect flexibility with air or steam as atomizing gas
- Power range from 1 to 6 MW
- Stable flames whatever oxygen and natural gas temperatures
- High reliability of fuel-oil adapted tips